Tweakers Construct Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 allows you to change various values in tinkers’ construct from a configuration file.
Tweakers Construct Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 – Tweak Various Values within Tinkers’ Construct
It currently contains the following tweaks:
- Change the cost of tool parts
- Lower or raise all durability values with a percentage
- Lower or raise all mining speed values with a percentage
- Lower or raise all attack damage values with a percentage
- Lower or raise all armor protection values with a percentage
- Modify specific stats of any material (with compatibility for Construct’s Armory and Tinkers’ Compendium)
- Modify traits of any material
- Remove any tool material
- Disable the invincibility of tools
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.