Twitch Integration Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a module for Better Minecraft Chat Mod that will allow you to bring Twitch chat right into your Minecraft chat. It’s a great way of keeping track of chat while playing or just bragging to your viewers about how cool it is that they appear within Minecraft.
Twitch Integration Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 – Twitch Chat in Minecraft
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Emotes in messages will display as images in chat.
- BetterTTV emotes are supported as well.
- Name Badges
- Supports both Twitch’s standard name badges for moderators and such, as well as subscriber badges.
- Does not support BetterTTV badges.
- Name Colors
- Not just the sixteen Minecraft colors.
- We’re talking RGB name colors here.
- Whispers Support
- Optional of course. Needs to be enabled in the settings.
- It’s a neat thing for the non-streamers using this mod though.
- Subscribers-only Mode
- For when you’re too cool to have normal peasants show up in chat.
- May help with too much chat overlay on bigger channels.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Better Minecraft Chat Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.