Ultimate Car ModÂ 1.16.5/1.15.2 brings cars, road construction and biodiesel production into your Minecraft World. There are a number of vehicles with unique characteristics to choose from. But before you can start driving, you will need to begin with your gas generation. Depending on the actual biodiesel production, we made a method, which is a vital factor of this mod. After having your car, road construction is the next step: You have different options to design your own streets and be creative.
Ultimate Car Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Design Your Own Streets and Be Creative
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Single seater car (6 colors)
- Two seater car (6 colors)
- Truck (two seats,16 colors)
- Truck with container (two seats,16 colors)
- Single seater sports car (16 colors)
- Cars have sounds
- Cars can be damaged and have a damage indication
- Cars need fuel to run
- Cars need to be turned on before driving
- Cars have speedometer and fuel gauge
- Cars can be locked
- Cars have luggage space
- Car horn
- Different cars have different speeds and fuel consumption
- Cars are faster on roads
- Car workshop
- Tools for repairing
- Car crafting
- Many car parts for crafting
- Different asphalt blocks for road construction
- 27 white road markings (lines and arrows)
- 27 yellow road marking (lines and arrows)
- Painter for markings
- Crash barrier
- Cars are faster on asphalt roads
- Gas station
- Biodiesel fabrication
- Canola cultivation
- Oil mill (rape cake as a byproduct)
- Rape cake (to be used as fodder)
- Backmix reactor
- Split Tank (for decantation)
- Methanol extraction through pyrolysis (charcoal as a byproduct)
- Fuel production needs energy created by a generator
- Generator needs fuel to run
- Old school generator that needs no fuel to run
- Fluid pipes
- Fluid extractors
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Redstone Flux API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.