Unloader Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a small utility mod that unloads dimensions that aren’t in use. This can free up tick time and RAM for your server or client. (Although it’s not a whole lot… Don’t expect it to magically fix everything.) Also helps with TPS commands so you’re not getting a bunch of dimensions appearing that you don’t need to see.
Unloader Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Unload Dimensions Not in Use
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.