Up And Down And All Around Mod 1.12.2 is a mod that lets you change the direction that gravity moves players.
Up And Down And All Around Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Having Fun With Gravity Controllers
- Up And Down And All Around (Up And Down for short) allow players to change the direction of their gravity to any of the cardinal directions (up, down, north, east, south and west).
- (If you are using this mod with galacticraft/advanced rocketry or other mods that take you above y=255, you will want to edit the config so that you don’t take damage/die when above y=255)
- Gravity Generators change players’ gravity in an area.
- Gravity Controllers change your gravity when they’re in your inventory and allow you to change gravity direction at will.
- Gravity Anchors cannot have their direction changed, but they are cheap to craft and overpower other early-game sources of gravity. Take care when crafting them as they will take effect the instant you pick them up out of a crafting table.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.