Urns Mod (1.18.1 and 1.16.5) adds a clay urn to Minecraft. This is a fragile container that is sensitive to gravity. Inspiration from old-school RPGs, where there were urns/vases/pots all over the map that you could break to access their contents.
Urns Mod – 1.18.1, 1.16.5 – A Fragile Container that is Affected by Gravity
- Container: holds up to one item stack. Right-click or use a hopper to store items.
- Mysterious: there is no GUI. To discover what’s inside, use either a hopper or brute force.
- Affected by gravity: falls if there isn’t a supporting block below (like sand).
- Mobile: as long as it’s falling, you may move it around with slime blocks, water elevators, etc.
- Fragile: if the urn falls from a height of three blocks or more, it will crack. If it’s already cracked, then it will break — unless it lands on slime or hay.
- Weaponizable: hurts entities on landing (like an anvil).
- Craftable: with bricks.
Recommend that you should install Just Enough Items (for mods using Forge) or Roughly Enough Items (for mods using Fabric) to view the full recipes included in this mod
Urns Mod - 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!