Utility Staffs Mod 1.12.2 adds a total of 30 staffs (46 counting the concrete ones individually), 19 blocks, 16 items, 10 structures, and two special mobs (not pictured here to keep them a secret) to your Minecraft world. This mod aims to keep a vanilla-like feeling while adding some special items.
Utility Staffs Mod 1.12.2 – Too Many Epic Staffs To Choose From
There are many staffs included in this mod. Each of them has abilities for their main hand and offhand, usually some sort of movement. Each of these staffs falls into a special category depending on what their abilities are. You cannot use the abilities of two staffs at a time.
For almost all the staffs it is recommencement not to hold down right-click, as every time an ability is used, it takes durability.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.