Utility Worlds Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) adds three new types of worlds to which players can connect by crafting the appropriate portals: Mining Portal, Void Portal, Garden Portal.
Utility Worlds Mod – 1.19, 1.18.2 – New Mining and Void Dimension
- Dimension & Biome Mods
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Each crafted portal will – when first activated by right-clicking – create a new dimension and transport the player there.
- At the location where the player arrives in the new dimension, a Return Portal is placed. Use this to return to your crafted portal.
- Portal blocks can be picked up and moved, even to other dimensions.
- Return Portals can only be moved within the dimension they were generated.
- Server OPs can right-click a new (not yet activated) portal while sneaking to forcibly link to an existing dimension, using a GUI. Linking from within a Utility Worlds dimension to the overworld (via GUI) should be used with caution. The created overworld portal can be in a bad location.
Common for all worlds:
- No weather.
- Always noon (sun at zenith).
Mining World characteristics:
- Completely flat.
- No caves, water or lava. Note that other mods may override this behavior, there is no attempt to prevent this.
- Five layers of flat bedrock.
- Ore generation and mob spawning as in Extreme Hills.
Void World characteristics:
- Black sky (star brightness is configurable, default is no stars).
- Considered a plains biome.
- No structures.
- 9 x 9 stone platform where the Return Portal is created.
- If a player dies in the Void World, the respawn is at the same location as when initially entering the dimension. Keep a block there to avoid death loops.
Garden World characteristics:
- Completely flat.
- Only consists of 4 layers of dirt on a single layer of bedrock.
- No ore generation.
- No mob spawning.