Utopia Mod 1.11.2 adds new tools, weapons, sword, rice, chainmail to Minecraft. This mod is all about a better survival for everyone, so cast in what you want.
Utopia Mod 1.11.2 – King’s Tools, ï»¿Fractured Diamond Set…
King tools and weapons
- Craft like regular tools, Includes a Spade, Sword, War Axe (three King Ingots on top row, Ingot, Stick, Ingot, then a Stick on bottom in the middle), Axe, and Pickaxe.
- Better than Diamond in every way.
- Needs King Ingot to craft! One Obsidian Shard in the middle, surround it with Gold Ingots.
Fractured Diamond Set
- There is now a rare “Fractured Diamond” that can be obtained via Mining; Alternatively you can obtain this material by destroying Diamond gear or ore you already have with you in a crafting table.
- Use this new material to make the Fractured Diamond tool set, armor to be implemented.
- Fractured Diamond has a little over 1/3 of the durability of Diamond, it mines at the same speed, can mine UP TO obsidian, and is slightly more enchantable than diamond. Also do to the Fractured Diamond’s rough edges all of the weapons seem to be slightly more powerful when it comes to combat.
Nether Quartz Sword
- Just in case you are ever stranded in the Nether and just happen to have nothing on you except two Nether Quartz and a Stick, haha.
- Slightly better than Diamond.
- Um… well its like Glass… but smoother… simple right?
- Fill a crafting grid minus the middle with Glass
- Still working on all the implications, so far have the item, crop, and seed.
- Grows just like Wheat, turns into paper for 3 Rice in a horizontal line in the crafting grid
- Temporary way to obtain – place a Wheat Seed into crafting grid
- Just put 3 Iron in a crafting grid and get a chain, use this to make the Chainmail!
- Base Minecraft stats as per usual
- Spawns rarer than Diamond, more frequent than Emerald. Requires diamond to break and rewards one Obsidian Shard.
- Smelting gives you two Shards instead so Silk Touch could be a good idea.
- Can fill a crafting grid to make into one Obsidian
- Still working on full implementation, right now is just Black, Grey, and White Wool.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.