Uwu Mod 1.12.2 makes every sound into a sample of TehNut stating”uwu”. Works with subtitles and likely works with modded sounds. In addition, it divides the vanilla narrator with a single which only maintains uwu (technically”ooh wu” because the narrator isn’t very good at pronouncing”uwu”, it only makes a weird clicking noise). The whole language map is replaced with one which returns”uwu” for every translation effort.
Uwu Mod 1.12.2 – Make Every Sound Change to Nut Saying uwu
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.