Vampirism Integrations Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 handles integrations or respectively compatibility with other mods. While the JEI and GuideAPI integration will stay inside the main mod, any additional compatibility will be implemented here.
Vampirism Integrations Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Vampirism
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft Comes Alive
- Enables players to suck blood from MCA villagers.
- Adds a converted (vampire) version of MCA’s villager.
- Tries to suck blood from other villagers/creatures at night.
- Avoids sun.
- Adds angry version of MCA’s villager.
- Normal villagers become angry if too many villagers are bitten.
- Attacks villagers.
- General village compatibility improvements.
- Biomes O’ Plenty
- No sun damage in biome “Omnious woods.
- No sun damage in biome “Darklands”.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Vampirism Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.