Vanilla Fix Mod 1.12.2 is a mod that improves performance and fixes bugs and annoyances in vanilla Minecraft. Tripling FPS is common, test it for yourself if you don’t think it! Also, together with VanillaFix installed, Minecraft will no longer completely crash, but rather kick you from the main menu and also offer to upload your report to a paste website so you could easily send it to other people (examine it by pressing F3 + C in-game)!
Vanilla Fix Mod 1.12.2 – Triple FPS And Much More
- Catch crashes, causing them to crash only the current world rather than the whole game
- Automatic identification of the mod(s) which caused a crash
- Offer to paste crash reports to https://paste.dimdev.org/ and give you a link to the syntax-highlighted crash report
- Stack traces get automatically deobfuscated in crash reports
- Crash reports contain more useful information, such as the NBT of a crashing entity/tile entity
- Add a warning notification which informs you about possible problems with your mods, which could cause more serious problems later on
- Make a crash during mod initialization
- Disable the F3 + C delay and add Alt + F3 + C to crash the integrated server
- Tick only visible animated textures (huge FPS increase, up to 3x on very large modpacks)
- Make interdimensional teleportation over 10x faster
- Make world creation faster on large modpacks
- Breakdown of the Shift + F3 pie chart and server profiler into more categories such as entity or tile entity type, making finding laggy mods easier
- Added F3 + S to cycle between client and integrated server profiler when Shift + F3 pie chart is open
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.