Vanilla Hammers Mod 1.17/1.16.5 introduces 13 new Hammer items that mine out a 3×3 area directly in front of the player. This mod is very useful for large-scale mining and excavation! Vanilla Hammers is a mod for Fabric Modloader that can be used to create 1.14 versions of Vanilla Hammers. Vanilla Hammers are based on vanilla materials. As the material becomes rarer, the stats of each Vanilla Hammer item increase. The hammer is the same mining level as its vanilla tool counterpart but has greater durability and is easier to use. You don’t need a pickaxe made of diamonds when you can have an amazing hammer.
Vanilla Hammers Mod 1.17/1.16.5 – It’s Hammers Time!
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17 Mods
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.