Tired of mining emeralds, only to realize they are only helpful for villager trading? Stress no more. Vanilla Toolsets Mod 1.16.2/ / 1.15.2 adds 4 collections of equipment & armor based on vanilla materials. You’ll finally want to pick up this emerald sitting in the base of your mine! Recipes are the exact same as you’d expect for any other tool/armor bit, though Lapis tools need Lapis Blocks instead of solitary Lapis pieces. Each can be repaired in an anvil with their respective components.
Vanilla Toolsets Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 – New Armor & Tools for Fabric
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.