A variety of Oddities Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 is a telescope concentrated Minecraft mod which is with no doubt one of the most unique mods for this particular category. There are multitudes of all Minecraft mods currently available that add a whole bunch of new dinosaurs to the sport and, while these mods can definitely add a lot of depth to the gameplay, a rather unwelcome characteristic that they share is the simple fact that the mobs they comprise are fairly generic and, thus, they tend to become repetitive after a while.
Various Oddities Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 – Animals in Imagination
- Kobolds, everyone’s favourite first-dungeon critter.
- the Uberwidren, a realisation of the question of what the Wither would look like if Steve was actually any good at summoning it, perfect for a dramatic boss encounter.
- Trolls, big ugly dudes who will heal most damage naturally over time.
- Ogres, similar-but-distinct big ugly dudes.
- Goblins, everyone’sÂ other favourite first-dungeon critter. Fond of 10′ x 10′ rooms with a single chest.
- Pegasi & Flying Donkeys, for all your terrain-traversing convenience.
- Mimics, the treasure chest that bites back.
- Gryphons, a tasteful travel option for your trip to Stormwind City.
- Monkeys, now with 100% less poop.
- Giant Crabs, enemy or otherwise.
- Floating Skulls and Disembodied Heads, spoopy.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.