Most mods as of now only work for 1.12.2, therefore those who prefer to play modded don’t get to cash in on the fun of the Pillagers from the Village and Pillage update. Village and Pillage Mod 1.12.2 changes that, it adds in Pillager parties and Pillagers outposts since the AI isn’t very bright the author made up for it by adding plenty of new members to the Illager family.
Village and Pillage Mod 1.12.2 – Pillagers & Stuff
New members in the Illager family added:
- The Railiger (A melee Illager)
- The Vampire (Basically a teleporting zombie)
- The Summoner (Summons villager parties) (As seen in the corner from Minecraft Dungeons Cover)
- The Mutt (The Ravager’s little wolf cousin)
- The Potion Bud (The Witch’s assistant)
You can also call upon the Vardians via the Vardian Pouch and right-clicking it with a flower. Vardian Pouch can summon Iron Golems, Vardians, and Varchers.
It doesn’t end there though, many structures revolving around the village and pillage theme will spawn around your world. A new set of armors and tools is also added to your Minecraft world, the set is made out of Silver. You can find the rest on your own, good luck!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.