Villager Names Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a minimalistic configurable mod that gives all unnamed villagers a pre-defined name. This will name old and new spawns in the world. The mod contains a list of 5000+ names, one of which will be randomly chosen whenever an unnamed villager is detected. The profession of the villager is also visible on the trade screen.
Villager Names Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Pre-Defined Name
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.