Visual Overhaul Mod 1.16.5 overhauls the art of certain vanilla usefulness cubes, ameliorating them in term of appearence and comprehensibility. In terms of present, there are just 3 blocks that got the remedy, however, the author asserts that there will be more cubes to follow. With Visual Overhaul, fledgeling Minecrafters will be astonished with how much eased the game will become, as they can clearly see what’s being cooked at the furnace, which disk has been played over the juke box and what kind of potions are being brewed.
Visual Overhaul Mod 1.16.5 – Revamp, Utility Blocks
- Visuals for utility blocks are being overhauled.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.