Visual Workbench Mod 1.6.5 enhances the Crafting table of Minecraft by showing what’s on it at any time. Normaly, when crafting is done, players are not able to see what kind of items are on the table. Visual Workbench allows players to see their 3D Item Models as they are being placed on the Table, immersing them further in the game. Visual Workbench is a great tool for your gameplay. It’s not only fun but also very captivating.
Visual Workbench Mod 1.16.5 – 3D Crafting Table
- You can now see what’s on Crafting Table.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.