Voice Chat Mod 1.7.10 allows you speak with other players in Minecraft, if the other player are far away you wonât hear the them, nor can you speak to the them.
Voice Chat Mod 1.7.10
Voice Chat Mod has a bundle of features ranging from the client to server, like:
- 3D Voice Chat utilizes Minecrafts Sound System to create 3D audio, in lamens terms this means audio is directional.
- GUI Customizability, avoids annoying UI incompatibility with other mods.
- Voice Plates, indicates when someone is speaking.
- Options, configure your voice to be exactly how YOU want it.
- Low Latency Voice Chat, this means you send your as you speak, so if you have a good connection your voice will be almost instant!
- Server Commands, use these commands to handle annoying players.
- Server Configuration, set distance of chat, and stuff.
- A lot more.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.