Voyage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a lightweight biome mod that adds 14 new biomes to your world. It features no new blocks, items, plants, trees, or other. It only adds biomes and nothing more.
Voyage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Too Many New Biomes
You can find images of all the current biomes in the screenshot section. Currently, Voyage adds the following biomes to the Overworld:
- Cold Lagoon
- Desert Mountains
- Flower Plains
- Lukewarm Lagoon
- Lush Forest
- Mixed Desert
- Mixed Desert Hills
- Polar Desert
- Rock Field
- Rocky Peaks
- Warm Lagoon
Voyage runs on Forge. It is fully compatible with Traverse Legacy Continued, Biomes O’ Plenty, and Bunch of Biomes, though be aware there might be some overlap in the biomes. Clients are also required to have the mod when joining a server.
No Fabric version is currently planned as Fabric already has great biome mods such as Traverse or Terrestria.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.