Waila Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2Â (What Am I Looking At) is a UI improvement mod aimed at providing block information directly ingame, without the need of opening an UI. It provides a small unobtrusive tooltip on top of the screen with informations about the block the player is looking at. A powerful API is provided so other modders can add their own information relative to their blocks to it.
Waila Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – What Am I Looking At
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.