Battle of the Worlds Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 brings into the game a brand-new adventure, which has been inspired by a vision of a scenario where the Martian made a decision to conquer the world of Minecraft. Immediately, after installing the Mod, players will likely be greeted with an atmosphere, which has never been seen before. A complete scale invasion coming in the skies, guarantee a whole disparate experience than your normal Minecraft gameplay. These martians have been developing their techolonogy for such a very lengthy period of time, while Steve bene busying construction his dirt house. Consequently, the invasion on Steve’s world looked unpredictable to the average players. To fight these highly effective martian’s mechanics, players might have to grow, adapt and learn to their technology. Not only will the typical Steve has to use all his tools, he’ll have to roam the Overworld to locate bits, which the Martians left behind to establish a possibility of a victory against these strong mechanics.
War of the Worlds Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Martian Invasion, Hostile Entities
- You’ll have to find Backpacks around the world, these contain Research Books, Scraps.
- Players will have to work from the ground up to build powerful armor set and weapons to combat the mechanics.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.