WarStuff Mod, a mod that which has camouflages: woods, snow, desert. Camouflage nets, camouflage cloths, instant camouflage little and enormous theatres, bunkers, camouflage armors, two different keep apparent blocks, medical things such as little and large medical kits, painkiller pills and crisis bandages, throwable bomb, dynamite, Mk2 grenade and M67 grenade, eatable meal ready-to-eat’s (MRE) and combat, strategic and army knives.
- Camouflages: forest, desert and snow – Just for camouflaging
- Camouflage nets – Just for camouflaging
- Camouflage armors – Gives protection and camouflage
- Camouflage instant small and big tents – Spawns instantly small/big tent when right clicked
- Camouflage instant bunkers – Spawns instantly a bunker when right clicked
- Camouflage cloths – For making camouflage
- 2 keep clear blocks – Just for decoration
- Reinforced Materials: heavy plating, reinforced stone, reinforced iron and reinforced glass – Blast proof/resistant stuff
- Acium: Raw Acium, Acium Block, Acium Light and Acium Wallings (Comes in all 16 colors) – Blast proof/resistant, decoration
- Throwable explosives: bomb, dynamite, dynamite bundle, Mk 2 Grenade, M67 Grenade and golden M67 Grenade – When you throw it makes explosion
- Medical stuff: small and big medical kit and painkiller pills – Restores health and has Regeneration potion effects: painkiller: 0.5 health(1),emergency bandage: 1.5 health(3), small medical kit: 2 health(4), big medical kit: 3 health(6)
- Knives: Combat, Tactical and Army – Does damage: Combat knife: 3.5 health(7), Tactical knife: 4 health(8), Army knife: 4.5 health(9)
- Meal ready-to-eat (MRE) – Restores 4 hunger(8)
- Water Canteens – Just for drinking
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.