Water Control Extreme Mod 1.12.2 is a mod to allow pack makers to control water and other fluid finite state. By default, oceans and rivers are still infinite but this can be disabled and other biomes can be added to whitelist.
Water Control Extreme Mod 1.12.2 – Finite Water Control
- finiteFluids: fluids listed to control their finite state.
- infiniteBiomes: biomes in which finite state should be ignored.
- infiniteDimensions: dimensions in which finite state should be ignored.
- height: the height range where the mod will allow infinite fluids.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.