Waterworks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds serveral water collecting mechanics.
Waterworks Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Several Water Collecting Mechanics
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Raintank Early game rain collection block with a small inventory for water and automating.
- Multiblock Raintank This collection will need some more materials and comes as an multiblock. It will generate water a bit more quickly and uses the connected collectors as multiplier. The shape of your structure is on your side but there is configurable maximum range from the controller block.
- Groundwater Pump This pump need clear sight to bedrock, to get the water from beneath. It will make use of forge energy for each pump operation.
- Rain Rocket Craft some ghast tears with a Minecraft firework rocket to get your own rain rocket. Values for maximum ghast tear multiplier and rain duration are configurable.
- Anti Rain Rocket Craft some sponges with a Minecraft firework rocket to get your own anti rain rocket. Values for maximum sponge multiplier and clear sky duration are configurable. This rocket drops wet sponges after usage.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.