Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.7.10. These custom shaders for the GLSL Shader mod allow grass, wheat, leaves, lilies, vines, lava, saplings, flowers, sugar cane, pumpkins, melons, cocoa, nether warts, mushrooms and water move around. They are also compatible with other shaderpacks such as Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders, Sildur’s Shaders and Chocapic13’s Shaders.
Waving Plants Shaders Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Shaders Mods
- Shaders Packs
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- 1. Unzip the Waving Plants folder.
- 2. Find gbuffers_terrain.vsh and open it with a word editor.
- 3. You can enable things by removing // infront of things e.g
- #define WAVING_GRASS
- 4. You can disable things by adding // infront of things e.g
- //#define WAVING_GRASS