Waystones Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 adds waystone blocks that the player can return to once they’ve been activated, either through a Return Scroll, a Warp Stone or if enabled, a button in the inventory screen.
Waystones Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 – Waystone Blocks
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Craftable in Survival Mode (unless disabled for e.g. Adventure Maps)
- Players can set up waystones as a way of teleporting between locations
- Return Scroll
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone
- One time use item, will be used up
- Warp Stone
- Lets you choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Will not be used up, but has a cooldown period that is shared across all warp stones
- Return / Warp Button
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone OR choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Can be used for free, but has a cooldown period
- Disabled by default, can be restricted to only allow returns
- Configurable for either Survival Mode, Adventure Maps or Servers
- Survival Mode: items are craftable and waystones can be placed by players
- Adventure Maps: waystones are not craftable and can not be placed by players
- Server Hub: waystones marked ‘global’ are available to everyone
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.