Weapon Throw Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds the ability to throw your axes and swords. Useful if you want to finish a mob or just want to have some fun.
Weapon Throw Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Throw to Kill
- Throw Enchantment: Increase throwing damage.
- Grounded Edge Enchantment: Chance to Apply weakness to near enemies on landing.
- Conccusion Enchantment: Chance to Apply Nausea and Slowness.
- Gravity Cursed Enchantment: Your weapon defies gravity. It will never fall until touch a block.
- Using Fire Aspect on weapons lit near enemies.
- Throwing Physics: Well, its not so advanced.
- Configurable!: Can modify general aspects like damage, range and disable enchantments.
- Use Throw KeyBind (ALT+Q by default) to launch your axes and swords!
- Holding KeyBind adds more power at cost of exhaustion.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.