Wendigonism Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 adds into the match a distinguished sort of weapon being”the knife.” This one deals somewhat less harm than the swords and lessens the reach of your assault, yet it provides a faster attack speed. The knife can also be utilized to attack legitimate things, therefore forcing them to drop flesh, which is somewhat cannibalism-ish if you really consider it. Furthermore, it will drop cooked meat if the thing is really about fire. If you are lost in an unknown land, desperate searching for food, using this mod installed, you are able to charge up your inner Wendigo to consume your own flesh, forfeiting a portion of your wellness for appetite, thus further expanding your life. Flesh-eating will provide you both advantages and disadvantages, for instance, that the”Lingering Potion Effects.” One of the most interesting variables relating to this mod would be that the Legendary Wendigo spawning whenever a lot of bark is consumed.
Wendigonism Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 – Cannibalism, Food, Wendigos
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Legendary Wendigo Spawning upon too much flesh consumed.
- Lingering Potion Effects.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.