Werewolves Mod 1.6.5 introduces a new powerup system to the game. This can only be achieved if you are allowed to be bitten. Vampirism is a world where players find themselves in the middle between vampires and hunters. Vampirism is a way to survive. You must accept power from either one of the two factions. This could be becoming a malevolent vampire or researching the technologies used by hunters to kill the enemies. But, there was a new force in the darkness, and it was the Werewolves. The Vampirism Manual contains all the information you need.
Werewolves Mod 1.16.5 – Transformation, Addon
- Transform into a Werewolf by getting bitten by one.
- New Skill Tree system pertaining to the werewolves.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.