Werrus Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 brings thoughtful skies, clouds, lights, and shadows into the world of Minecraft. Those shadows and lights are in reality highly affected by the clouds in the skies, and those floating pieces of fluff can cause streaks of darkness to roll upon the land down below. Now you donâ$™t receive shadows like this in vanilla Minecraft. Realistic lighting effects like these are the most players download and install a shader package in the first location, but not all of shader packs have light like Werrus Shaders.
Werrus Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Realistic Skies, Clouds
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Shaders Mods
- Shaders Packs
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.