What Looms Ahead Mod 1.12.2 backport the loom from Minecraft 1.13 to 1.12. The loom block is useful for crafting banners and takes the tediousness out of using the crafting table.
What Looms Ahead Mod 1.12.2 – Backport the Loom from Minecraft 1.13 to 1.12
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.