Whoops Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 simply allows a player (and only a player) to right-click blocks onto the Pure Daisy (or floating variant) instead of placing them directly.
Whoops Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 – Right-click Blocks onto the Pure Daisy
In the case of smooth stone, it’s a trip back to the furnace to smelt it again…
For server owners & Botania automation purists: this is simply an accessibility mod for people who have difficulty placing things properly, and there are (tested) checks in place to ensure that Mechanical Users and other such devices cannot take advantage of it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.