Wild West Guns Mod 1.15.2 implements into the match a plethora of firepowers, which has been inspired by the civilization of West America back at the wonderful era of cowboys. It is evident that whereas additional Gun Mods concentrate more about mimicking the artillery, polishing their textures, therefore enticing players using their fancy looking pair of weapons. Wild West Guns, nevertheless, took a disparate approach and relied sorely on gunplay and astounding balance system to demonstrate its quality. But having a intricate gunplay system which makes the Mod less appealing to the average players, that only need to load the game up and move on complete rampage using their newly found guns. For that reason, it is not a promise that our viewers will be enjoying this Mod however there is a dozen of individuals that extoll the virtues of the gameplay facet.
Wild West Guns Mod 1.15.2 – Cowboy, West Firepower
- Adding a Plethora of Firepowers (Wild West Inspired) to the world of Minecraft.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.