Windowlogging Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 adds the option to add glass panes to slabs and stairs (and depending on config other blocks too). It can be used to create some amazing looking intricate structures. Which blocks can accept glass panes is configurable in a block tag.
Windowlogging Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 – Glass Panes on Slabs
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.