Winged Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 includes a gorgeous pair of wings, making the fly traveling of this game a whole lot more intriguing. Introducing many distinctive and distinguish wings, which can be substituted to the dull, old elytra. By introducing a dozen pairs of chunks of avian and insectoid number for agile panoramic travel. Most of the wings can be obtained through crafting using a dozen new/existing substances to ensure balance and acceptable gameplay during the run. Unique Wings can likewise have the ability to get through various dungeons, lands and measurements.
Winged Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Wings, Elytra Replacements, Body Modifying
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Cores of Flight in End Cities, Buried Treasures, Simple Dungeons, Woodland Mansions and Abandoned Mineshafts.
- Broken Cores of Flight can be fixed by using Slimeball and Diamond.
- Wings can be crafted with various materials, dropped from mobs.
- Wings will stay in your inventory even after death.
- Wings can be removed by using a ceremonial knife and dipping it in a flask of Dragon Breath.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press âInstall.â
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.