Winged Mod (1.18.2, 1.7.1) includes a stunning set of wings that make fly travel much more enjoyable. Many unique wings can be introduced, which can then be used to replace the old, boring elytra. For agile ethereal travel, introduce a dozen pairs each of the avian and insectoid wings. To ensure fair gameplay and balance, most of the wings can easily be obtained by crafting with twelve new/existing materials. You can also obtain unique wings through different dimensions, dungeons, and realms.
Winged Mod – 1.18.2, 1.17.1 – Wings, Elytra Replacements, Body Modifying
- Cape & Elytra Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Cores of Flight in End Cities, Buried Treasures, Simple Dungeons, Woodland Mansions and Abandoned Mineshafts.
- Broken Cores of Flight can be fixed by using Slimeball and Diamond.
- Wings can be crafted with various materials, dropped from mobs.
- Wings will stay in your inventory even after death.
- Wings can be removed by using a ceremonial knife and dipping it in a flask of Dragon Breath.
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric Language Kotlin
- Fabric API
- Architectury API
- Cloth Config API