Wisps Mod 1.15.2 has ignited a heated controversy whether having a craftable supply of power boost is healthy for the general game. While I concur that this advantage given to players will make them lazier and less effective than the first generation of Minecrafters, I’m also sure that for people, who appreciate using Mods, would not care about the general game balance, but instead to have the maximum fun from that particular Mod. But any power increase Mods should nevertheless be balanced round the core game for the very best experience. That is where such a straightforward Mod such as Wisps managed to attract lots of new players owing to its transparency. There are 3 types of Wisps, which will either provide you an unfair advantage like flight, health disturbances, or merely straight-up terrible such as the Wisp of all Evil, which impacts you over time.
Wisps Mod 1.15.2 – Power Boost
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.