Wizard’s Animals Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2, for now, is pretty much only Mobs, a lot of new animals will be added on the world generation, however, their spawn rate are low or very rare on some cases, depend on the animal. The mod should not spawn lots of animals at this point so it will not be memory heavy eater. Each animal has a spawn specific biome.
Wizard’s Animals Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 – Add 80+ New Real Life Animals
What kind of Mobs the mod add? and how many of them?
Animals, real-life animals; the objective of this mod is doing the models as similar as possible to Minecraft to the real-life exemplars. At this point, the mod has around 80 new Animals.
Can I Breed the animals? What about Taming?
Yes, you can Breed most of the animals, but Taming no, only a few animals can be tamed.
Do your animals drop any OP item or something crazy?
No, they are not a good source of treasure.
What can I do with this mod?
The objective of the mod at this point is to collect, breed, interact and take care of your animals and also make your world richer to explore and have fun finding all these animals. You could also collect them and make a Zoo (you can pick the animals with items from another mods like the Soul vials from Ender IO or the animal nets from Hatchery, or you can lure them with their favorite/breed item)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and U Team Core.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.