Wizard Staff Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 brings into the match the prospects of a sorcery experience. While the number of magic related mods now available on this website are tremendous, Wizard Staff still stands out due to the awesome attention to detailing, balancing and simplicity. Players can utilize up to eight disparate spells, which were inspired by a numerous ordinary artifacts. Therefore, these items become much more useful than just how it first was, which makes the match a lot more entertaining to play. As an example, a clock artifact combined with the Staff can quickly forward through the years, an egg combination can be used to twist some things into a spawn egg, and much more…
Wizard Staff Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Sorcery, Wizardy, Time Manipulation
- View the Staff’ Inventory by equipping it then right-click while crounching.
- Inserting different items onto the staff will change what it does.
Elytra: Flying (40 exp/sec).
Clock: Turn time forward quickly (20 exp/sec).
Book and Quill: Get divine insight (10 exp).
Carved Pumpkin: Create cloud of horror (50 exp).
Jukebox: Stun mobs around you ((40 + 20 per mob stunned) exp/sec).
Blaze Powder: Flame thrower (20 exp/sec).
Leather Helmet: Create Wizard Hat (30 exp).
Egg: Store mobs (200 exp).
Gold Ingot: King Midas (50 exp).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.