Wooden Stone Armors Mod 1.6.5 introduces a variety of unique armor sets that can be made using rudimentary materials such as woods and stones. Players could only create armors in the original game if they had access to rarer materials such as Iron and Leather. This has discouraged players from playing the game early on as they cannot take risks as their enemies can destroy them. This vulnerability makes it necessary for players to be careful until they can acquire an armor set. Wooden Stone Armors allows players to create armors from woods and stones. This improves their defense capabilities in the early stages of the game.
Wooden Stone Armors Mod 1.16.5 – Equipment
- Players can now craft armors with Stones and Woods.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.