Woods and Mires Mod 1.16.4/1.16.1 adds two new biomes based on Nordic nature: a pine forest and a pine mire together with their variants.
Woods and Mires Mod 1.16.4/1.16.1 – Nordic Nature Biomes
- Pine forests: are taiga-like forests that are full of pine trees growing on grass and podzol.
- Pine mires: are flat and open with a lot of water that makes traversing the biome difficult. The biome has short pine shrubs and some taller dead pine snags growing between the spots of water.
- There are also new flowers growing in the world. The yellow flower you can see in mires, plains and forests is the tansy. The pink fireweed grows in forests, pine forest clearings and plains.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.