Woot ModÂ 1.16.5/1.15.2 is different solution to the traditional freelancer farm from Minecraft. Instead of spawning mobs and creating some technique to kill them and then collecting their loot, now you can create a mob factory. The big benefit is that is does not subdue any mobs… WHAT! The simple idea is that you make the factory structure, then provide it with enough RF/tick to create the mobs. You also supply an inventory for the factory to place all of your beautiful loot into. You can apply updates to the factory to increase spawn rate, add looting etc..
Woot Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Mob Factory
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Guide API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.