WorldEdit CUI Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 provides a client-side user interface for the WorldEdit plugin allowing you to see your selected region in-game in real time. It allows you to work more quickly and accurately with your WorldEdit selection and is especially useful when working with Polygon, Convex Hull and Cylinder selections.
WorldEdit CUI Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 – Client-Side User Interface
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Display your WorldEdit selection instantly in-game
- Feel good about yourself
- Doesn’t cause global warming
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed LiteLoader.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.litemod file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.