WorldEditWrapper Mod 1.7.10 provides simple lightweight method for using WorldEdit in your single-player worlds. At present it is in early development but it should support all of the core features of WorldEdit and also works with WorldEditCUI, allowing you to view your selection in real time!
WorldEditWrapper Mod 1.7.10
- Use WorldEdit in single-player
How to install:
- Download and install LiteLoader for your version of Minecraft
- Download the latest version of the WorldEditWrapper litemod and copy it to your mods folder. NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the game and load any single player world, you should now have access to all of the WorldEdit functions.
- For best results, you should also install WorldEditCUI