XP Blocker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will prevent XP from being obtained by fighting mobs, breeding mobs, or smelting food. This means that you must go on expeditions into the caves to get enough levels to do your enchanting or fulfill your other purposes.
XP Blocker Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Prevent Yourself From Losing EXP
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.