XRay Mod 1.17/1.16.5 adds XRay vision to Minecraft, find ores with ease now. It includes fullbright, cavefinder, configurable coordinates display, survival fly, fly speed, and much more.
XRay Mod 1.17/1.16.5 – Fullbright, Cave Finder, Fly
- Fly Mods
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Minecraft X-Ray
- X-Ray Mods
XRay mode: Default keybinding: X
- In the user interface, you can choose which blocks get rendered, and which don’t.
- You can also create additional XRay profiles, and then assign a keybinding to them in-game if you want further customizability.
Cavefinder: Default keybinding: C
- Works just like XRay mode.
- Cavefinder does not automatically turn on fullbright like XRay does. Therefore, you can use it to find torches or other light sources in caves.
Fullbright: Default keybinding: L
- My fullbright is a little bit better than others…
Setting gamma to 1000% while under water
XRay Fullbright while under water
Configurable coordinates display
- For instructions on how to configure them, see the configuration page.
- Here is an example of what you could do:
Survival fly and fly speed
- By default, there is no keybinding set for fly. To enable fly you must set a keybinding for it.
- Pressing the fly keybinding enables survival fly. This allows you to use double jump to start flying. It is very similar to being in creative mode.
- Double tapping the fly keybinding makes you start flying immediately.
Easy to install and compatible with any other mod(s).
User interface to make configuration easier.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
How to install XRay Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2:
- Download the original XRay v58.jar for 1.12.1 (download below)
- Extract the file XRay1121.class from this jar (with 7-Zip)
- Rename it to XRay1122.class
- Open the XRay1122.class with a hex Editor, find the string XRay1121 and change it to XRay1122 , then save it
- Add the XRay1122.class in the XRay-58.jar
- Put the jar in the mods folder