Xtones Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a whole bunch of modern, futuristic, and fantasy style decorative building blocks. It is an open-source clone of Ztones, and uses the official textures.
Xtones Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Revival of Ztones Mod
- More blocks! Textured by InsomniaKitten
- Improved recipes
- Support for Chisel’s CTM system
- In-GUI block scrolling
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.