Your Records Mod 1.7.10 enables you to add your audio into Minecraft usingÂ custom additional records and keep the default records. It also includes some dance floors, just add a redstone current to these and see them light up! Do not worry if you do not want other people to hear your songs, the records are client side and they will only hear their tunes. You may only hear the identical song if you have it from the documents.
Your Records Mod 1.7.10
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and extract the mod.
- Convert your songs into a “.ogg” format and rename them to “Record 0” up to the value in config, default is 32.
- Open the jar file with WinRAR and paste the songs into the following directory: “assetsrecordsmodsoundsrecords”.
- Play the game, create the discs and you should here music!
- To change the amount of records, go into .minecraft and locate the config foldler and open it with Notepad++ (or similar software). Then change the number to anything under or equal to 128.
- Enjoy the mod.